Saturday, July 16, 2011

ja-ke-de-nzi


Me and Kenzi had a girls day in marysville :) We fought about who was going to drive. But i won the fight and i got to drive there and she drove back. We went to Wooden Nickle. We found jewelry and cowboy hats ans sweet matching vests!



After Wooden Nickle.. we went to the most disgusting place for lunch called Hoovers! We ordered chicken fried steak and burgers with onion rings. BUT!! the onion rings were supposed to be for our appetizers and they didnt come till our meal was almost done. The chicken fried steak tasted sour and we got mad at the cook and he mad us fresh plates. Our waitress decided to take a smoke break while she was waiting on our table, so we didnt get drink re-fills till we were about to leave. The service there wasnt the greatest, the only clean thing about that place is the bathrooms. i wouldnt recommend it to anyone. BUT Mama Lawws was with us also. 

1 comment:

Kacey! said...

I didn't know that the Wooden Nickel reopened!! I love that place, next time I'm there we need to go for sure!